In accordance with the actualized strategy, Rostec's mission is to promote people's welfare creating high-tech "smart" products
In its activity, Rostec unites the best traditions of the Russian engineering thought, the latest technological developments and in-depth expertise.
The Corporation establishes links between science and production, develops future-oriented technologies, implements advanced know-how and promotes effective cooperation of the Russian enterprises successfully.
Professional experience and high qualification of Rostec's specialists allow creating unique products and opening up new export opportunities. That is why State Corporation proclaims Russia's leading positions in the field of high technology and engineering as its global purpose.
Areas of Activity
Having concentrated many directions of unique production and technology as well as a significant part of the country's scientific potential in its structure Rostec has managed to become the country's reliable partner in the innovative development of the industry. The Corporation operates in the following areas:
- Automative Engineering,
- Aircraft Engineering,
- Motor Engineering,
- Composite and other modern structural materials,
- Medical Equipment,
- Industrial Biotechnology,
- Radio Electronics,
- Instrument Making,
- Information Technology and Telecommunications,
- Machine-tool construction and production of equipment for industry modernization,
- Production of weapons and military equipment.
Tasks of the Corporation
- assistance in development, manufacture and export of high-tech products,
- support of the Russian developers and manufacturers of high-tech industrial products in the domestic and foreign markets,
- technological modernization of production,
- development of scientific and personnel potential of the country,
- promotion of cooperation with large international and Russian industrial companies.
Core Functions of the Corporation
The Corporation is established and operates in accordance with the Federal Law dated November 23, 2007 No. 270-FZ "On the State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Product «Rostec». It is a legal entity established by the Russian Federation in the organizational and legal form of a state corporation.The Corporation's full name in the Russian language is Государственная корпорация по содействию разработке, производству и экспорту высокотехнологичной промышленной продукции «Ростех». The Corporation's abbreviated name in the Russian language is Государственная корпорация «Ростех».The Corporation's full name in the English language is State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Product «Rostec». The Corporation's abbreviated name in the English language is State Corporation «Rostec».
- Promotion and implementation of high-tech industrial products in the domestic and foreign markets
- Participation in implementation of the state policy in the field of military and technical cooperation of the Russian Federation with foreign states and the state armament program
- Involvement of investments in the interests of creating competitive samples of high-tech industrial products
- Advertising, exhibition and marketing activities, participation in demonstration of samples of civil, military and dual-purpose products in Russia and abroad
- Assistance in applied research on promising areas of science and technology development
- Introduction of advanced technologies in production in order to increase the level of domestic developments, reduce the time and cost of product creation;
- Assistance to foreign trade in relation to military products.
Information on state registration: Certificate of the state registration: series 77, number 011483840, issued by the Department of the Federal Tax Service of the city of Moscow on December 3, 2007. The primary state registration number (OGRN): 1077799030847, the date of assignment is December 3, 2007.